Sunday, May 10, 2009

I Am YuNNa - Part 1

Me

I am the type of person who don't like to wear make-up. Lazy wearing lipstick. But last Saturday, I bought a simple basic cosmetics, where u can found 4 types of colors for eye shadows, 1 color of blush, mascara, lip gloss and applicator. It only cost me RM17++. But I've not use it yet. Maybe later, I guess!!


Oya! I dun go clubbing, not that I hate it but I dun really like to be surrounded by a 'heavy' environment. I still remember, where in my 20s, I went to 1 club at my hometown, where suddenly I felt my 'butt' been touched by that stupid idiot man!!! Then, I thought tat is my first n last exprience...


I like a nice cosy place. Beaches, a little bit kampung2 like tat and I enjoy nature. I like Miri, for me, tat is the nicest place I could enjoy my living. Simple and not complicated. Where now, if I want to have a nice coffee, I go to Starbucks, don't mentioned about donut, I just go n buy few from Big Apple Donut. Chicken? KFC ofcoz. A simple meal for my breakfast during weekend, I just drop-by at the Market Mee. Find a gud place for lepak2 with my frens, kedai kopi la...where else...hihihi...


Life for me is just like an Arts. You will never know wat's the meaning behind everything that come into your way.


Love for me is just like a waterfall. To be in love is to feel it. Not only you love once but forever. That's why I seldom easily fall in love just to forget my pass. Love will never be replaced by someone else!!!


Hope you understand my words coz I create so sudden. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.