
This happen quite sometimes ago. The time, where I was walking alone on an empty road wearing my old slippers. My way was all surrounded by forest. They all look silent, only sometime I can hear the leaves ‘giggling’ with each other by the breeze. It was a long road to go. After a while, I feel so tired, I just want to take a rest and find a place to take a napp.
Suddenly, I saw a small old wooden house, it was surrounding with wild flowers and a tall trees as it's like 200 thousand years old. I was so amaze. I take a few steps where I stand infront of the house. I knocked the door twice, door was opened by a man who’s age is around 20s. A beautiful man with a beautiful smile. He invited me into the house, without doubt, there I was standing in the empty house . He then, offered me a drink. We sat on a floor, where we facing a big open wooden door facing the sea. We watched the seagull as it fly back to its nest. It was a wonderful feeling. He talked about almost everything, I was listening to his story. I never get bored as he smiles at me with his eyes that show the sincerity and hopes . And we talked to each other until dawn, it feel just like we know each other for a years. He gave me a pillow where he said that I need one and I should take a rest. I smiled and put the pillow on the floor then I fall asleep.
When I woke-up and I looked around me, I saw the house was fully empty. Where is the man? I have not even asking for his name. I look everywhere around the house, but there is no sign of him. I stand in one corner of the house, where suddenly there is a box, and written ‘A gift from a stranger’, I opened the box and I saw a handmade shoes, its fit me. I put it on and walked out from the house to continue my ‘path’.

I was walking on a beach. It was full of silent, only I can hear the sound of the wave, like there was no trace of others. I keep on walking until I met an old lady carrying a basket full of Tulips. She gave me one. I thanked her as she replied back with a smile. I walking thru the wooden bridge. Not far from the bridge I saw a big beautiful house, it was surrounded by beautiful garden of roses. From the moment I saw the house, it remind me of an old wooden house. There was a man with a nice suit standing infront of the house, like he is waiting for his guest. He came forward to me and saying that he was waiting for me and how he wish to meet me as before. He smile and it was amazing, he is the man who left me with a handmade shoes. I was so happy and there is no words to describe how I feel at that moment. But, he look different from the first time where I met him at his old wooden house. He just smile and he welcoming me into his house. With pride, he shows me all his belogging, he was so proud showing almost everything in the house. I can feel the differences, the way he talk full of hatred. Then, he invited me for a drink, but this time we are not sitting on the floor, we are sitting on a chairs at the backyard of his house. There was a mountain infront of us, a big mountain. An eagles flying all over the mountain. He start talking about how proud he is to have everything in his life. His words full of 'rudeness' by showing all he had. How I wish the time is over and run faster. There is a pain inside me knowing that the man infront of me is totally changing. I feel like a stranger, I was speechless....
No comments:
Post a Comment