Saturday, June 06, 2009

Kuching - Segong Singai Bau

27 May 2009

Arrived Kuching. Welcome to Kampung Segong Singai, Bau. Own by the Bidayuh (The Land Dayak), they also known as Bidayuh Singai. The majority who leave in this area is Catholic Bidayuh. I think Mount Singai is their 'Trademark'.



28 May 2009

An evening at MJC Pasar Tani. There's various of foods, plants and etc. Just managed to take some few pics coz my hand is heavy with things I bought...hihihi! duhhhhh....



Having some a cup of teh-C

29 May 2009

Just 'visiting' a small jungle near-by (a simple nature view from Segong). Well, it's fun enough to feel the greenish of the nature.







30 June 2009

Went to Bau town, bought some 'stuff' and in the afternoon went again taking 'Nature Bath' at Adis.

Beautiful smiles from Bidayuh Gals

Some part of Bau Town



'Nature bath' at Adis


31 June 2009

Went to Serikin (will be in my next article =b ). Took some pictures of Pekan Bau and Sungai Adis (again???)...hihihi...

Butterflies at Sungai Adis Buan



A small Bau town


Serikin (Malaysian-Indonesian border)


01 June 2009 - Selamat Hari Gawai

Not much to do on this day coz it's Gawai. Morning I just cooked some simple chicken curry & rendang. Later, went to the church having Gawai Mass. Hihihihi...during the Mass, I was blur2 coz I dun even know wat are they talking about, I just follows wat they doing coz in the church if you dunno anything just follow wat some other people do, Jesus is there. Oya, I think I'm the only Melanau ethic amongs them (Bidayuh) and my ethic didn't celebrate Gawai. Anyway, it was fun.

The way to the church

Mother Mary at St. Martin Singai

St. Martin Church Singai Bau


I woke up as early as I can to cook my Chicken Curry & Rendang


02 June 2009

Afternoon, we went to Sungai Adis. Taking 'Nature Bath' in a cool water....hihihhi...and it was fun.

View of Mt. Singai



The cool water


03 June 2009

We went to Mt. Singai Bau (will put in details in my next articles). The journey is Superb!!!





'Path' to Mt. Singai


04 June 2009

Just staying home and took some pictures around the village. Beautiful village!!!

Canteen


View of Mt. Singai

Veg & Banana


05 June 2009

We went back on Friday. Afternoon we went to Sungai Adis Buan (will give you more details about the place).

Adis Buan

On the board

Malaysian Airlines

Departure Hall or Balai Berlepas

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.