Monday, June 15, 2009

Miri - UK Fun Fair

We've promised our gal, to bring her to fun fair, promise is a promise rite? Hoping tat she will have some fun, insted of staying home watching playhouse disney and yet she is, including me as a 'little mummy' to a 'little gal'...hehehehe!! And if you want to feel 'dizzinies' this is the rite place for you..

UK Fun Fair but it's located at Miri

Spin the wheel

choochoo!! train...tadaaaa...this is us..future gilmore gal...hehehehe...

ermmm....rounded chairs?

Mary goes round?

3 of us sitting in tis.. Jojo the circus

tis one is veryveryvery the dizzieess!!

dropping spinning wheel?

my gal call tis the 'octapus' ..dizydizy!!!

outa space

tis one?

Pirates of the carribean...hehehehe

ghost house??lol...

roller corster are empty

they teach you how to drive

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.