Friday, June 26, 2009

Miri - Bintang Mega Mall

Faces of new Bintang Mega Mall Miri. The extension of Bintang Mega Mall and all new multi storey car park. I really3 like this mall but I will not going there during weekend coz it's not easy to find parking space. The place is too crowded with people (included the Bruneian). Here you can find: Starbucks, Big Apple Donut, The Coffee Bean, Toys R Us, McDonald, KFC, Hush Puppies and so many more. A huge shopping mall in town!!!


The old looks of Bintang Mega Mall

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


The Luxton Hotel & Bintang Mega Mall




Note: Pictures are taken fr one of the webs (forgot the website's name). I will take pics on it when the building is 100% completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.