Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Kuching Landmark - Interhill Place

Exterior of Interhill Place


I am not from Kuching area but what I know and I've searched some information on it, Kuching will have what I call it as an international shopping complex named Internill place, it is currently under construction and will be scheduled opening somewhere in early September 2009.

The shopping centre development is part of a mixed-use development with a business class hotel, Novotel - operated by international chain Novotel, owned by French hotel group Accor and it operates more than 400 business and resort hotel in 56 countries.

Interhill Place consists of close to 60 shops as well as 40 kiosks and push carts. There will be more than 610 car parking lots (2 storey car park) are provided for this shopping centre development. It has a nett floor area of 100,000 square-fit spread over 2 ground floors.


Interior Design


Once completed, it will become a very prominent landmark to Kuching and a new skyline to the golden triangle of the city centre.

And for those who are from Kuching, you should be proud for the 'active' development at your hometown.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.