Just being meI've alot of pics that I took in my life. Some of it is the best memory tat I really2 know I will never have it again. For me 'Past is Past but the Memories is still a Memories, and it will keep remains in the heart of the person who will miss it so much'. I gain courage in every painful experience, it taught me how to handle my life in the best way I could. To be thankful in every dreams, even it is not forever. To wipe away the hatred, even it kill inside me. To forgive and forget, even it keep hunting me. To appreciate people who love me, even sometimes they hurt my feeling. To be a one person that they will call 'frens', even sometimes you know they hate you. To be their best buddy, even sometimes you have to be there with them not in the rite time. Sometimes, in life, we have to let go of something that is not belong to us.
But wut I know by now, everything have its own reasons.
Believe
Appreciate
Thankful











They Are My Friends
No comments:
Post a Comment