Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fresh Green Apple Cake

This is my Fresh Green Apple Cake...hehehe...luv green, luv nature..wahahaha!!! lets get wut we really need for tis recipe...ermmm...here goes:

185g butter - 1 teaspoon lemon skin - 2/3 cup caster sugar - 3 eggs - 1 cup self-raising flour sift 2gether wit 1/2 cup all-purpose flour -1/3 cup fresh milk - 2 green apple

put a little bit fresh lemon juice

butter - caster sugar - lemon skin...mix together in low speed


susun apple mengikut citarasa okkk...before u bake

for gliss on top of the cake: 1tsp gelatine, 2tbs water n 2 tbs jem orange..after kek sejuk sapukan atas cake

Fresh Green Apple Cake


sapa2 yg posa, bole la cuba cake tok...rasa nya pun nyaman juak...well, for all my muslim frens...Happy Ramadan =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.