Friday, August 14, 2009

All About H1N1


Teacher: Children...2morow I want u all to wear mask ok! H1N1 virus is spreading in our country oredy!
Pupils: Yes teacher!!

............................The next day

Pupils: Good morning teacher!!
Teacher: Errkkk!!!

**********
hi peeps! I dunno how true tis is but I think there is no harm to give it a try.


FENNEL SEED TREATMENT CLAIMED EFFECTIVE TO PREVENT SWINE FLU

Drinking a decoction made of fennel seeds soaked in warm water first thing in the morning could prevent you from catching swine flu says a study published in a Chinese medical research magazine.

According to report published in Al Khaleej a local Arabic daily, the study has resulted in an increase of fennel seeds sales by 50 per cent in some Asian countries.

The report read that similar increase in sales was also visible in countries like Saudi Arabia and Egypt.

The fennel seed warm drink is being distributed to people who are making pilgrimage to the holy cities of Makkah and Madinah.


EAT MINIMUM 6 GREEN APPLES A DAY AND FRESH ORANGE JUICE


for those with sore throat please blend the apples and keep on taking till your fever disappear and ur symtoms are gone.


PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!

Please drink or sip water every 1/2 to 1 hr., infants and children especially. The virus infection starts from the throat, not the inside stomach. The drier the throat, the higher the risk as your antibodies cannot manoeuvre to defend and attack the virus before they build up in large quantities and enter your blood stream. The idea is to keep the throat moist for better defence system which you already have in your body. Adopt this preventive measure. Have a bottle or glass of water in front of you while working, studying, in the plane, in the office and in schools. For students, tell the teachers to allow them to sip the water frequently.If you are a teacher, please allow your students to do so. Stop eating spicy and fried food! Sorry for those laksa, curry and fried chickens stores and franchise business premises. We all have to sacrifice for awhile to allow this situation to subside.

If you have a fever, go and check with your doctor immediately . Don't be a doctor yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.