Thursday, August 13, 2009

What is that?

hi peeps! hav to delete my favrite song for a while to giv way to this video. The moment I watched tis 'story'...tis morning la...hehehe, I really wanna put it in my blog n share to all of the people who visited my blog. N then, again I was crying, after tat trus g washroom...dun blive me? go n ask my koleq....kan Jeremy???. It was so touching, no word can explain and I was speechless3 till now...

Father: Wat is tat?
Son: A Sparrow

Father: Wat is tat?
Son: I jus told u father, it’s a Sparrow

Father: Wat is tat?
Son: A Sparrow father a Sparrow. A S-p-a-r-r-o-w!

Father: Wat is tat?
Son: Y r u doing tis? I told u so many times. It’s a Sparrow! Can’t u get it?
Where r u going?

Father: Loud...
Son: Today my youngest son who a few days ago turned 3, was sitting with me at the park, when a Sparrow sat in front of us. My son asked me 21 times wat it was and I answered all 21 times tat it was...a Sparrow. I hugged him every single time he asked the same questio. Again and again...without getting mad, feeling affection for my innocent little boy.

** See I told u wat will happen after u watching tis video **

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.