Sunday, August 02, 2009

SteamBake CheeseCake

Hmmm...its quite sumtime i didn't do any baking for cheesecake, this is very simple recipe of cheesecake with the ingredients and it taste delicious, coz i've tried once for xmas (people say it taste very yummy) and sumtime i made it for my frens, they also taste yum-yum. Well here we goes:


Flour - 250g Butter - 250g cheese - Eggs (as u can see) - Caster Sugar - Juice and skin (grated) of lemon - Low fat Milk - Vanilla Essence - Baking Powder

Beat caster sugar and eggs in a medium speed

Springkle sum lemon skin

Ready to bake

Finally The SteamBake CheeseCake



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.