Tuesday, August 04, 2009

This Job is Killing My Day

I make mistakes so the docs go into the rubbish mouth...hehehe...wasting all the papers!!!

This can be called 'stupid mistake'...always to do with page numbering...its not running n its killing me by wasting my time re-arranging the number...duhhhh!!!!

Mistakes...corrected!!...done with the pages...check3!!!

1 stack of docs making my day full of stress!!!

Becoz I'm stuck with my paperwork, I'm having my lunch in the office, n asking my coleq to tapau for me, so he bought this nasi goreng pusuk provided with 1 fork n where is the spoon???...hmmmm...a fork?? He said 'we're working with the western, so we have to use fork'...erkkkk...western people using fork when eating rice...???

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.