Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Little Reunion of My SchMate

This is so excited!!On 11.08.09 - we finally met after 15 years, but only 4 of us, i would like to say it as 'A little reunion'...we are schoolmater from primary to secondary and now we try to reunite ourselve. And maybe nextime we will have a big group...owhhh...Percival...thx for the delicious food n the cozy of Seahorse Bistro...n the food really make my tummy fatty then ever...hahaha...the sponsorship fr Percival...thx a bunch!!! owhhh....4got...we talked about almost everything, bullying, hatred, teachers, admiring...hahaha...almost everything and we stat our meeting around 7pm til 11 sumthing...can u imagine tat we forgot the time!!! really enjoy the moment.... n guys!!we shud do this again next time but have to find summore tats missing...


Percival - Me - Krol - Sanjana (wit his handsome youngboy!!)...i love u guys!!

We know each other from primary til now

Percival (he got 3 kids) & Sanjana

Besbud ever after

She make me remember tat in our sch day she asked me to be a sister aka nun coz she manas bha sbab i m conservative minded...hahaha...I was so innocent during tat time...very2 innocent!!! now?...no more la...time changed!!!


our dining table!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.