Saturday, July 25, 2009

Kesepian / Loneliness


I miss to love sumone with all my heart. I want to love sumone without tears and mistakes...but not the love that will hurt me and leave me alone anymore. Please help me from this frustrated feeling and save my love against this sadness. This lonelines will never stop hunting my life and please give me courage to fight againts it. Save me from all this pain of the broken heart and make my soul perfect again. Is there sumone who will save me from this loneliness...


Kurindu disayangi Sepenuh hati
Sedalam cintaku Setulus hatiku
Kuingin memiliki Kekasih hati
Tanpa air mata Tanpa kesalahan
Bukan cinta yang melukai diriku Dan meninggalkan hidupku.. lagi
Tolonglah aku dari kehampaan ini Selamatkan cintaku dari hancurnya hatiku
Hempaskan kesendirian yang tak pernah berakhir
Bebaskan aku dari keadaan ini Sempurnakan hidupku dari rapuhnya jiwaku
Adakah seseorang yang melepaskanku Dari kesepian ini
Adakah seseorang yang melepaskanku Dari kesepian ini
Kesepian ini...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.