Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Kuching - Bau Small Town

It's situated in Kuching. In the past Bau known as the 'Gold Town of Sarawak' due to its rich gold. The majority ethnics who live in Bau area is Bidayuh (Land Dayaks), I dunno wat more I can say bout Bau, but wat I know tat, people of Bau is very friendly and they have a sweet smile.



I dunno wat they call this buiding

I call tis the healthier signboard



A 'short' shophouses


See told ya, they have a sweetest smiles



I dunno wat the name of the mountain, but I like the view


I think there is sumthing wrong with the signboard. Dont u think? It make me think of one type of ghost!


Everywhere use to be Kancil

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.