Wednesday, July 01, 2009

I Lose and I Lost

Lose and Lost

One day, I was sitting on the beach, looking at the wave and my mind was empty, there is nothing for me to think. Its like the time ignore me, the ignorence of existing. I was sitting there playing with the sand on my feet, seeing the beach like a flashing memory killing me. Suddenly, I don't know if I can think of anything more damaging to my life, I lose myself!!!

Much to early in my life, I decide that I have a certain strong courage to face everything but at the end of the day I climb inside it to die. I'm dying inside and nobody will know that. The pain keep burning me, I lost my courage!!!

I know, it's a shame when something bad happens along the way. I've plan everything so perfectly and wanted everything goes well, but along the way something annoying happen and it make me sick, I lose my focus!!!

You know, I like what I see and cheerish everything that has been given to me. I treat some people nice and try to understand them better, and telling them the truth about what I feel without knowing that they stabbed me behind my back, pissed-off over me, making fun on me. Keep lying to me with the same old story and surprisingly I honestly believing them without any doubt, I lost my dignity!!!

2 comments:

  1. dignity??

    how about virgin??

    still keep it

    just looking around!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...think it use to be diff. meaning of dignity...

    ReplyDelete

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.