You shud kil me from the beginning, Bang3!! tru my brain over my heart. Pissed-off is the words to describe wut u have given me...
Once a being is stripped of their dignities they are required not to die or run away...but to find their level. Shame on me!!...if I did tat by killin mysef and run away!!! And I thoq I shud preserve the whole picture of it but sadly I left it where I had found it. Finally I makeup my mind and I thoq let it not happen to me again but the situation became weird and worst...I'm dead!!! Later, 15mins or more or less...I was suddenly thinking tat death comes to all of us...we cannot predict our time of death, who will telling us exactly when is our time?
But before the death, let me leave more behind, let my relics be remembered and let me not be mocked. Tiz stupidity of me bring me a sudden 'hell of time', even when I tried to put words to wut I felt and I knew tat my own journey, scarcely begun had ended in the hand of my 'silent killer' which all my life I had sought to avoid.
But its ur luck and my destiny by let the word stand alone 'Great killer will never left behind the trace'!!! and 'The victim of all time will curse the killer's life into a living hell'.

No comments:
Post a Comment