Saturday, July 18, 2009

Yesterday Today Tomorrow

Yesterday

There was so many things happened to me. From the smallest to the biggest prob. mess-up my mind. First place, I was so happy but the next day there was a sadnes. Then, I get so frustrated of myself and people around me, sumtimes, I can't handle-it as I thought. I walked by myself along the beach, and there I was thinking of the memory that brought me there, but the idea had fallen flat.

Today

I am strong and give myself hope to keep on continue my life as before. I have seen much pain of yesterday, it will never fails to enchant me but I no longer think of it. I no longer dream of beautiful landscapes or seek to attach myself to them. All of it eventually turn to land. I could not pretend even to myself to be part of it. I prefer to be silent, live in reality and 'down to earth' but with so much value of respect. I no longer seek to find 'kindness' in the lives of the mean and the oppressed.

Tomorrow

I wonder if I would have said anything about yesterday or today, if I have made some statement of gratitude or rudeness and it hurt you, I am sorry. If I had known that was to be our last contact, that tomorrow we were both to follow our separate destinies and for all my unwillingness, was to be linked to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.