Monday, July 20, 2009

Life Tastes

HP Lemon Lime Bitter Donut

It's great to have 3 of this infront of u, releasing ur stress and ermmm....getting fat a bit (i think so)!!! Lemon Lime Bitter (Ausie brand Bickford's), HP Pavilion tx2500 (entertainment notebook by Hewlett-Packard) and donut (6 pcs cost RM14 from Big Apple Donut). And I've learnt that the 'keys' of my releasing stress were hidden behind all this 'stuff', i feel it could not have been sumone had discovered the secret by mistake. Hmmm....my preference on: 1] Hp to surf - having not too much prob, touch screen, icon is on ur finger nail, confortable!! 2] Lemon lime bitter drink - taste a bit sweet mix wit bitter (bittersweet), great!! 3] Donut - owest be my favrote...yummyyyyy!!!

Take a Break Life is Great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die

This is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days. Smile when sadness intrudes. Rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips. Sunsets to warm your heart. Hugs when spirits sag. Beauty for your eyes to see. Friendship to brighten your being. Faith so that you can believe. Confidence for when you doubt. Courage to know yourself. Patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life.